Monday 11 October 2010

Contents Page Analysis


This is the contents page to my Lordswood magazine. I have kept the same theme by keeping the colour and background image the same. I used an overlay effect to the background image to give it a red look. The font for all the text that i used is 'Handwriting- Dakota'. In the top right corner i have put the Lordswood Girls School and sixth form centre logo and used a overlay effect on that image aswell. I used a circle shape to go on top of the numbers to make it look much better and that layer is above the background image so you get a see through kind of effect. I tilted 'contents page' a bit so it looks more stylish. I could have improved this page by changing the font colour to make the text look a bit more brighter. I also could of changed the red in the background to make it look a bit different from the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment