Monday 11 October 2010

Front Cover of my Lordswood Magazine


This is the front cover of my magazine. For the background I chose a student playing basketball which shows the school is has a basketball academy. I have also included a price tag and season edition in the magazine to make it look more realistic. To show what is inside I have made a strip of contents at the bottom of the magazine. I chose this particular font because it looks like its written by a student and this makes it look more like a school magazine. The colours that I have chosen are red and blue. The blue is because that is the Lordswood sixth form school colour and the red is because it goes well with the blue. Also the colours make the magazine stand out and the they are consistent.

1 comment:

  1. I like the interesting cover to the magazine, I reckon i would'nt mind spending money on this. :D

    ReplyDelete